Little Peas, sitting h

ylq

Little Peas, sitting h

ylq
Little Peas, sitting here, my sister has to do her homework. "In the library, I looked up in the voice and saw a pair of newly arrived sisters sitting across the table. My sister was probably in the third and fourth grades of primary school. She cut a short hair with a forehead like a mountain, and her sister probably just went to elementary school. With a long ponytail, the squinting eyes stared at her sister like a little soldier who had just joined the armye bag. I seemed to hear a slight sigh from her sister. Her ugly eyes also seemed to be painted with colored pencils, sparkling with colorful light. The elder sister's afterglow seemed to aim at the expression of her sister's envy, and her mouth could not help but rise slightly. She deliberately frowned slightly, and decided to choose a red pen for a long time, carefully drawing the arc on the homework. My sister put a small head together. "Sister Marlboro Lights, what are you painting?" Rainbow. "Sister, a small teacher's tone, seems to be blaming her sister for disturbing her painting of the "century masterpiece" sister solemnly nodded, glaring at the big eyes and continuing to see her sister painting "ah! "My sister raised her head violently, her eyes full of blame and horror. It seems to have committed a big crime." What happened! "My sister also violently straightened up and immediately nervous with her sister" "The finished egg!" "My sister is licking her little mouth but deliberately learning to frown." I painted the wrong color. I have been watching the two of them moving, I can't help but smile, and I look down at them. When I was young, my own shadow seems to be around me. When I was young, I would worry about a lot of things that I don��t seem to find now. I always feel that the sky is going to fall down. It is simply the modern version of "Sorrowful People" at the age of seven. The "serious problem" that has bothered me for a long time is that I will not ride a two-wheeled bicycle. In countless mornings or evenings, I looked at the sky outside the window and frowned. I was deeply worried: "If I waited in my twenties to ride a bicycle and go to the streets to help the wheel, what should I do?" Did not finish the homework, did not memorize the text, caught the snacks in the class and was caught by the teacher, and wrote the oil poems and was blamed by the teacher Carton Of Cigarettes... All of this was a "community anger". In 2009, the 18th generation of the co-workers' disciples sang with the release of the American film "2012", so with a pair of Danfengyan. A school gathering, we are boring and chatting. I don��t know how young people at that time could discuss political issues inconsistency. In short, Dan Feng��s eyes stared at me as if to tell me what the secrets of the day were, so I put my ears together and ��waited for us. In the second grade, Japan will attack China again. "Really! No way! "At that time, I was nervous and even felt that my pupil was sharply shrinking. Dan Fengyan nodded slowly and said the words," Wen Jiabao said in the news. "When I look at the face with deep gaze, I don't speak any more. I left me alone and squinted at the corners of my clothes until my hands were sweating. I thought about how to escape with my relatives when I was young. Although I didn't want to grow up quickly, I didn't want to grow up. I often think of myself as a half-big adult. I remember when I was in the second and third grades of elementary school, I once sat in the back seat of the car with my mother. I seemed to be very chic on that day Marlboro Gold, carrying yellow leather boots and crossed my legs with my hands crossed. "Oh..." I sighed with emotion as the old man recalled the youthful years. "When I was in kindergarten, I never did the homework assigned by the teacher. "Looking at the shiny little shoes, I thought it was half a small adult's little hairy head, and after a sigh of emotion, he smiled and said, "I was really naive at that time." When I was a child, I liked to learn how adults are serious. I always do something insignificant. I like to laugh at my own little hair. I like to treat myself as a small adult. I don��t know why, looking at the sisters, when I was young. Recollections are like hoping to my mind after the rain. In the past, it was like a movie that was repeated over and over again. I recalled it again. Bacheng couldn��t help but laugh. Now I��m holding a pen to write this article, I��m naive, then like Riding on a motorcycle without a brake, I kept remembering the past... But this may be life, seeing the shadow of the past at a corner of reality, so memories are constantly pouring into my mind, just like doing a midsummer night��s dream. , hot and sticky, but in the confusion and chaos, I want to laugh out loud.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Cigarettes Online